View Single Post
Old 11-08-2006, 11:33 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Glenn, I don't want to ...

I guess, inflate your ego, but that was TOTALLY concise!

Just a couple of hours ago, I was 'cruising' the NIH clinical trials for 'neuroathy'...There were LOTS-tho mostly about chemo-neuropathies, diabetic and HIV. Many were in relation to new drugs and amino-acids and various protiens resulting in certain amino and other component actions/reactions. Compared to a year ago, when there were 50-75 trials, there were MORE. PN in and of itself, may be a step-child or a parasite interms of research, but, IF we get any results I will take advantage of that status!

Steve: Do you think you can find that research/report again? I hope it's not one I've seen before?

Lastly MELODY: Only you and Alan have to decide what 'feels right' about all that's been going on and anything in the future. You both know too many here who have slogged thru the quicksand of diagnosis? If your doc doesn't pull the 'trust me, ONLY' routine and there's a give and take of communications, well maybe count blessings and go on to the varied approaches to pain relief....that's what it really IS all about, isn't it?

Hugs and fuzzies! - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote