View Single Post
Old 09-02-2008, 12:46 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Erin,
thanks for your reply. I have to agree IVIG is liquid gold!! last time I had it I felt wonderful for about 6 weeks, pity I can't have it a bit more often, each time I have it I'm reminded of how expensive it is, even tho it all comes from donated blood from The Red Cross. Not sure when I'm going in, its hard stuff to get hold of!!
I'm on Prednisolone, cellcept,mestinon, an antidepressant(couldn't live without them!!) and several other medications to fix the problems these medications cause!!
I went through a period when I sweated so much my whole bed would be soaked. I changed my anti depressants, this helped alot. I still have the occasional night sweats, but not as bad as they once were.
Even after nearly six years I still think maybe one day, I will wake up and find its all been a bad dream, hmmm still waiting.
I'm trying to be good to myself at the moment, and not stress that I can't do much, its hard tho, still I know there is a light at the end of the tunnel, and things will get better.
I hope things arn't too bad for you today
take care
redtail
redtail is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote