View Single Post
Old 09-02-2008, 01:12 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyC View Post
Ya'll are taking the "easy' roles. Sheesh, I am willing to be a hoochie momma for the show. BUT, I wont sleep with anyone so your eyes can see it! I'll just flaunt it like Megan on "I Love Money" lmao

Warning: By flaunting it you will see a muffin roll, cellulite, wrinkles and a hump back. She will look mummtfied without her make up. Watch at your own risk. Miss Playboy Bunny B$@ch thinks she is all that, and lordy be is she, only not in a good way! lmao
I wanna be the one who gets all the cool clothes - I like the designer "Levi" and I would love a black leather jacket, that designer doesn't matter! I would even take a Memphis-wear shirt! I ain't picky!

I don't like wine though.... give me a headache - wait a minute maybe I am picky!

I wont sleep with anyone either Sandy, but I got enough muffin rolls, cellulite and wrinkles for the both of us!!!!

Courage is doing what you're afraid to do. There can be NO courage unless you're scared.
"Thanks for this!" says:
AZjanie (09-02-2008), Bearygood (09-02-2008), Becky21 (09-02-2008), Doody (09-02-2008), JessieSue (09-02-2008), SandyC (09-02-2008)