View Single Post
Old 09-02-2008, 09:33 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi everybody ! I hope everyone had a decent weekend !

Gibbrn... Beautiful artwork by the way... I do wire wrapping ( pendants and earrings ) and I love doing it.. it takes my mind off alot of things ! I know how you feel about new meds, old meds, blah blah.. I am on a new pain killer and it makes me super sleepy too ! and yes it does stink to have a chemical need , altho I have been able to only take 3 meds now ! I drink ALOT of Acai berry juice so maybe that is helping in some way ????

Trixlyn.. I am sorry you are not feeling any better.... It stinks not feeling good and having to look at that bruise I'm sure it doesn't look good, but it will heal and in no time you will start to feel a little better each day ! Hang in there !

Linjane... Nice to hear from ya... It must be nice in a way for them to go back to school but sad cause the little one is gone in the day !! I am glad I don't have to go thru that anymore ! I am on Vicodin but I just started on Tramadol... I want to cut back on Vic's and my PM Dr suggested the Tramadol. It's non narcotic so I hope this helps me .. I know what you are going thru... Hang int here ....

Hey Shelley.. Hope things are going good for ya !

Well this has been long enough.... I just wanted to stop by and say HI and hope everyone is having a decent week so far !

Hugs....

Dolfinz
Dolfinz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jomar (09-12-2008)