View Single Post
Old 09-02-2008, 11:11 PM
Elder Member

15 yr Member
Elder Member

15 yr Member

the two adopted cats some sub human tossed them out of a car in front of me anyway, at maybe 4 weeks one Trouble aka trouble lou lou, was to the tops of our drapes, and here after named Trouble, I voiced my opinion on naming it spaz but was veto, I might add they all wished we had named him spaz because this cat in just that walks from rug to floor surface and has to touch it to make sure its solid
am sure the tossing them did some damage he has a depth perception problem i think and so his sister she jumps on a counter grabs at the end and pulls any and every thing off the cabinet, the clumsiest cat i have ever had

the other one, Toubles sister, was so small vet said after 3 days of no eating she would be lucky to live that night i held her and used a baby's spoon and got her to drink then to an eyedropper she was so tiny fit in palm of my hand and we named her Lucky

our other cat a three legged version was named Angel because of her misfortune of losing a leg

the wolves now ...Cheyenne was named when deb got her
her two pups, that we kept, a female the first born i received her and named her LaDakota aka Dakota
the male well was my shadow and thus named Shadow

I keep seeing this post on the main index page of forums and finally looked, this is neat how our pets get named, thanks have enjoyed reading these

History doesn't repeat itself, but it does rhyme.............................Mark Twain

weegot5kiz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Doody (09-03-2008)