View Single Post
Old 09-02-2008, 11:32 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Chinastemcell.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhartn View Post
I very sorry to hear of your brother's condition. Has he gone to China for the Stem Cell Injections and if so has there been any improvement?

Do you know what type of Ataxia he has?

Wishing good things for you all.
It's Sept 2nd and my brother is about to leave for China on the 8th of Sept, he has been counting the days. He is in bad shape, cannot walk and his speech is very bad, slurring more than ever. He got to meet a 21 year old girl here in Kansas City over the weekend. She was in worse condition than my brother, went to China and had the Stem Cell Injections done. She is now out of her wheel Chair and is doing unbelievable better. She is now driving and works like everyone else. She is a Prime Example of not giving up or giving in to the people who told her that she was waisting her time going to China, but she proved them wrong. The cost is over 40k, but it is worth saving a life for that amount. We had fund raisers and we collected over 20k, I pitched in the balance of 25k and have no ill feelings about my choice, he is my brother and if there is a chance i will do what ever it takes. I hope anyone with this disease looks into this type of treatment. I know Stem Cell is a bad subject in the USA, but we will not give in to the doctors that told him to go home and die. My brother was told my the Mayo Clinic that has Genetic Ataxia, but I believe it was caused by paint thinner from being a auto painter all his life, back then the protection from breathing the fumes was not good. Paint thinner can be one of the causes of this disease, but what do I know? I told my brother he had Ataxia from the beginning, but his wife and son told me I was wrong and all the doctors said he was mental. It took going to the Mayo Clinic and thousands of dollars to tell him what I already knew from my research. Please say a pray for my brother John , and God Bless all of you.
kcagent007 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote