Thread: Hello
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2008, 08:39 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Wisdom teeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace of Mind View Post
Grrr... The depression/OCD/ whatever I have is back. My obsessive thoughts and depression creep up on to me than I go into a remission of sorts where I am happy and OK and than they come back. This time not in the form of extreme anxiousness more of a dark depresson. Maybe seasonal? I think light and such have something to do with it. this is why I wonder if I am bipolar because the symptoms come and go.
I'm 30 year old woman and I take 125 mg of zoloft right now, but it's not working. I went to work today and faked it, but cried a few times in my cube. Thankfully no one saw... I'm starting to loose my appetite. the only thing that's really changed is that I had my upper wisdom teeth pulled about a month ago, but I don't see why that would affect anything, constantly feel like there is a lump in my throat. I know I need to call my psychiatrist, but I don't really want to cuz I know she'll up my meds and I like not being at full dose because I feel safer knowing I can always go up. If I go up and it doesn't work then I think I'll feel worse. Fortunately my son and i live with my parents, but I'm trying to not talk to them about it. And I'm desperately trying to not let my son see me upset. I know my Dad in particular thinks I'm faking. He doesn't really believe in depression. He always tells me that depressed people are selfish. Perhaps there is some truth to that, but I don't think it's normal to feel the way I feel right now, despite what he says. I can't just shake it off.