View Single Post
Old 09-03-2008, 11:53 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile my dalmatian.. lovable but mental!

i have a dally named pongo after the main character of 101 dalmatians. he's gorgeous, and very lovable but he's got so much energy that he can't help being a bit mental.

he's caused no end of trouble by his naughtiness, but he just looks so damn cute and lovable that he never really gets told off.

some of the things he's done:
* pulled washing off the line, dragged it round the garden and chewed it
* chewed garden hoses (when he was a puppy!)
* taken away and chewed outside door mats (we still don't have any)
* chewed gardening gloves left on window sills outside
* pushed his way under fences surrounding vege patches.. and dug and put incriminating little paw prints all over them

he also has a very funny personality. if he's annoyed at you he will literally huff or puff or snuff at you or make a big exaggerated yawn or groan. he also does the whole 'bottom dog' thing, where he puts his nose down and looks away or what we call 'double bottom dog' where he faces the opposite way either sitting or lying down and does it! and whenever me or mum (i'm still living at home) come home he gives us a great big smile (or two or three) showing all his front teeth!!!

and he LOVES getting presents. he gets so excited.. he shakes with excitement! and he prances all over the place. but he so often gets disappointed when packages come through the mail, and they don't turn out to be presents, or when it's someone else's birthday!

gotta love him
lookingforanswers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Burntmarshmallow (09-04-2008)