View Single Post
Old 09-04-2008, 10:06 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I have 2 dogs this is about Hercules he is a mix of yellow lab and shepard .
It isnt a funny story really more like a funny habbit he has.

We have a chain link fence around back and sides of our house and my dog has a habbit i find funny as heck he likes to scoot his but right up to the chain link and dump threw the chian link holes of the fence into my neighbors yard. he looks so funny doing this luckly he dose it on the side where the house is empty. so no neighbor to catch him or complain.

My other dog Gem-ni I rescued about 4 months ago when she first came into house she nosed open the cupborad dragged the bread down and into living room then grabbed the sprinkle chesse off the counter and brought it next to the loaf of bread and just layed there til i came back in from getting cloths hung on line. she didnt chew on it just layed there and waged her tail when i saw the bread and sprinkle chesse on the floor. she is so tiny like 15 or 16 pds i didnt believe she did it till I realized that she jumps like a pogo stick and thats how she got the bread and chesse.
nice thread enjoying all the stories and geting smile on my face.Thanks for starting it Rocking. and thanks to all of you for sharing your stories.

PEACE
BMW
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote