View Single Post
Old 09-04-2008, 10:25 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default How are you feeling today?

How are you doing today? I am at home resting. I've had a pretty good week, but am wiped today! I am trying to take it easy, but feel so lazy just sitting on my sofa........Saw my neuro and hema this week - my hema thinks I'm going into remission - YAY! MY neuro is very cautious, but he did reduce my meds once again and wants to reduce my Mestinon (I'm up to 5 a day right now)........We'll see how that goes. I just don't understand why more people haven't had a thymectomy - for me it was presented as my only option
for a "normal" life, but that little boy Dallas and I are the only ones that have had it done - and my thymus was "normal" when it was removed. If I DO go into remission, I know that having my thymus removed was key in my remission............I'm gonna rest for a bit - let me know how you are when you get a chance!
Erin

Quote:
Originally Posted by redtail View Post
Hey Eeyore, I did fail to mention just how long the tunnel is, and in which lifetime I'll see it!!!!
Today I rekon that the tunnel has had a major rockfall, and will be closed until further notice!!!!!!!!
I am now in a until that has airconditioning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY, and it makes a huge difference
redtail