View Single Post
Old 11-08-2006, 05:36 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hey Mari

I am scared to switch, since I have done so many in the past. I thought I had a keeper, till this hospital stint and ??

My gut is telling me that the stricter new pdoc would keep me out of the hospital or if I was seeing him, get me out much faster, since he would know that my home life is very safe, I was in 12 days this last time, and 6 of those days, I was stuck in the "senior center" ward with no meds because of the confusion. I called no one not even my husband because I was out of it. After they transferred me to wards he had me out in six days, knowing my history. My husband was able to talk to him because he dealt with him, and HE GAVE A CRAP to call my husband.

So I guess my gut is saying switch, I just hope he is not to hard on me, because I don't want to regret my decision and have to go back to the old one with my tail between my legs, I have appt next week and thinking of saying the hospital visits are getting to frequent and since this new one would be attending at the only hosp. my ins. takes, I need to see him, and just thank him and be on my way.