Thread: ER visit
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2008, 10:27 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Slept fairly well last night and just got up. Called off work this a.m. and will go in this afternoon. But it feels a bit better. I think the combination of toradol and the soma really helped relax me so the drug could work a bit better.

I'm going to see a chiropractor today and have a 2 hour massage scheduled for tomorrow. If that doesn't help out, I'll just scream and maybe THAT will do some good!

Anne, thanks. I just want this to stop.

Sassy, I'm not on Copaxone anymore. With all the going on about my dx I sort of went off it. But I can relate to the muscle spasms--I used to get them occasionally with the Copaxone. They're loads of fun. At least they went away after a while. This isn't. Blech!

NaeNae, you're VERY funny. Hey, why bother being nice to me when I'm feeling bad--haven't you heard it's better to "hit 'em when they're down"?

Brain, called my regular doc today and told them about the ER visit. They're sending a note to my doc to see what he says. At minimum, I should get a full script for the Soma (I hope).

Waiting until October to see the physiatrist and November to see the rheumatologist ain't gonna be fun if this continues. Neither neuro's office has called me back yet--not the one I saw at the beginning of August or the one I'm scheduled to see in December.

It's definitely something. What I don't know, but last night two docs asked if I had ever had an MRI of my lumbar spine. Geez, did I feel silly rattling off the info about the C and T spine MRIs and saying "um, no, no one's ever done that." They thought it wouldn't be such a bad idea but referred me to a spine doc. So I'll call THAT doc today. If I were sleeping with these guys, I'd have a reputation by now! As it is, I feel pretty sleezy seeing all these docs!
braingonebad (09-05-2008), FinLady (09-05-2008), Riverwild (09-05-2008), SallyC (09-05-2008)