Thread: Tramadol
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2008, 11:16 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default re lyrica

Lyrica is a good drug if you can tolerate it. Another option is neurontin the cousin drug or precursor to lyrica. I stopped taking lyrica due to side effects and am now back on neurontin. That is for my nerve pain.

You must keep moving hairdresser!!!!!! bare minimum but you can't seize up that's no good. you neeed pain control so that you will be able to have the ability to do some things.....yes you willll need to pace yourself but you will need more than a pain killer. I would not worry about the seizure issues UNLESS you are prone to them or have had one for a medical reason in the past if not you should be ok to take the muscle relaxant as well. They work together.

your other areas of pain are likely from lack of use!! you need to at least do a 5min walk then if able increase it gradually so you are doing some moving around and outside if possible. The more I do the worse I get so have to decide what is the most important thing I need to do in the day and that is my big activity then I pace and do small things take lots of breaks and then do something else. remember to stay hydrated and

love and hugs,
Victoria

How poor are they who have not patience!
What wound did ever heal but by degrees.

gibbrn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dolfinz (09-05-2008), hairdresser (09-06-2008)