View Single Post
Old 09-05-2008, 05:40 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Wow, no MM I can relate to some of those things but not them all at once, the one thing I hate about all this MS stuff is all the OTHER things that happen to us as we get older, is it the MS or is it something else.........this SUCKS....

Sorry to hear about what is going on with you, I take a gentle lax, made for woman actually, when I am blocked.........OR you can keep googling things and it might do what Erin has said and scare the crap right out of you...........Hahahahaha

Sorry for the humor but I was hoping to at least make you chuckle in the middle of what you are going through.......

Hope things work out for you SOON....

Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erin524 View Post
Try not to Google things so much. I did that before I was diagnosed, and all it did was scare the crap out of me. Didnt stop me from doing it, but it continually scared the crap out of me.
Dxd RRMS 12/23,06, Copaxone 2/07 to 9/07 - Rebif 10/07 to 7/08, BAD flare with Transverse Myelitis & Pancreatitis.....,9/08 Pseudo Cyst!!!! and another TM attack. Started Tysabri 9/22/08 - 10/21 Allergic reaction to Tysabri, SSDI Approved 11/14!! Continued Ty 11/17 with a Pre-medicate. Solumedral 12/11-12/13 Ty #5 Jan 12th!
JoeMac is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Motors Mommy (09-05-2008)