Old 09-05-2008, 06:18 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
Happy Birthday Bob! And congratulations too, to you (21) year old wife!!! LOL. Bet you'll have a great time at the beach!

Welcome back, MrsD. We have anxiously awaited your sage advice. However, I must commend the other posters who have, in your absence, provided the newbies (such as myself) with loads of knowledge, guidance and some peace of mind. I, for one, was a basket case when I first found out what I had. The folks on this site helped me to realize that while this is life changing "I ain't dead yet"...
Yes, I agree... posters here are great. My input lessens each day. Not that I "mind"...but I love to see the education spreading and others learning and helping!

I can remember 10 yrs ago when PN was a wasteland of misery and fear. Now people are improving and learning how to find help and manage their pain. Any movement forward is wonderful in my book!

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote