View Single Post
Old 09-05-2008, 07:46 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wink I had a so so vacation...

I was sick twice. I have some posts scattered on the forums here, if you search me.

A sorbitol reaction from some Hershey's kisses, and a viral assault that resembled my old shingles (stiff neck, photophobia, nausea, ear pain).

It rained ALOT, and I only wore shorts maybe 5 days in all.
It was a cool summer, so I read alot of good books and worked on my flowers, and took pictures with my sort of new camera.

My avatar is a fledgling hummingbird who visited frequently and was pretty tame at first. The rainbow in my signature was a rare event, after one of the many storms. My hubby got a double rainbow pic, which I will scan in soon and post. I have never seen a double rainbow before!

We had many deer events. I have some pics on Pet forum, too.
A raccoon came in the house one night and spooked me when I was alone (my hubby returned to work for a while).
That was not fun. She came in the cat door and ripped open the corn for the deer. I guess I didn't put enough out for HER.
The bunnies were also very tame this season, coming every day.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (09-05-2008), Mari (09-06-2008)