View Single Post
Old 09-05-2008, 09:33 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I've been a fan for MANY many MANY years and I have defended her for the last year from criticism from my spouse and a few friends.
I am steeming mad that over the last year or so, I have seen more and more evidence of her selfishness and feel duped. This is NOT a political statement in the least. I think she has the right to endorse a candidate. But then she shouldn't have them on the show, without having other people on the show from the opposing party. She is playing games and it shows. She is transparent.

I do think she implies on her show that she is someone who cares deeply about women's issues, respect toward people, about fairness, about equality, about kindness towards others and using our intuition.

I don't think she is being fair, kind, showing respect toward women, etc.
My intuition tells me I/we have been duped and duped in a major way. This woman is out of touch and is using her show and her viewers not even in a healthy way (create high ratings to get more advertisers, etc.) but in an unhealthy one (see what you guys can do for me personally while at the same time allowing me to amass a fortune).

This is a social chat. I am fine with folks who disagree with me. However, I do think folks might want to see that there is a possibility that this talk show host has a hidden or not so hidden agenda that is dishonest.