View Single Post
Old 09-05-2008, 10:00 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazelle View Post
I've noticed certain things get my sx going. Too much alcohol does. Smoking pot does. Caffeine can definitely get my body humming (not in a good way). So I wouldn't be surprised if chocolate was a trigger for sx in certain people.
Smoking pot makes me paranoid, so I "think" my symptoms are worse then they are. However, before LDN, using pot was the only way I ever slept or ate . . . so I was using it (very sparingly) anyway.

I haven't drank much in over 5 yrs now, and I used to be able to party with the best of them. I can have a few, but anything more than that and I pay for it for the next week.

I used to be a salt-a-holic, and now I don't care as much about that. I NEVER ate chocolate until the last two years, and now I crave it regularly. I think that has to do with hormones/peri-menopause . . . but it doesn't bother me to eat it. I don't even put on weight when I do . . . and I do often.

Cherie
"Thanks for this!" says:
dmplaura (09-05-2008), Gazelle (09-07-2008)