View Single Post
Old 09-05-2008, 10:25 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Default No, not crazy

Desperate might be the word. No one is going to do this research in time to help us. We have no choice but to take these risks. But places like this give us a chance. I learned from what you did and I thank you sincerely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max19BC View Post
I thought stopping drugs for a day or so couldn't hurt. I wasn't prepared for what might happen next. Yesterday morning is when I decided to get back to my normal routine. Thinking I'll be the same as before, I went for walk (medicated this time) yesterday afternoon. I felt fine, my drugs/herbs kicked in ok. About 20 minutes into my walk, my body crashed. In a matter of a few minutes, I could barely walk. I was in the same condition as when I've finished my test, barely walking. Their wasn't any reserve of meds in my system, so when my meds wore off, I couldn't walk. It took me quite a while to get back home doing baby steps and shaking all the way. I sure people though I was a druggie, drunk and mentally retarded. It took until now to get a reserve back in system. I'm starting to get my old self back. I held off posting this 'till I knew what was happening and that this was just temporary.

Crazy me,
Max
Currently (2011) taking 200/50 Sinemet CR 8 times a day + 10/100 Sinemet 3 times a day. Functional 90% of waking day but fragile. Failure at exercise but still trying. Constantly experimenting. Beta blocker and ACE inhibitor at present. Currently (01/2013) taking ldopa/carbadopa 200/50 CR six times a day + 10/100 form 3 times daily. Functional 90% of day. Update 04/2013: L/C 200/50 8x; Beta Blocker; ACE Inhib; Ginger; Turmeric; Creatine; Magnesium; Potassium. Doing well.
reverett123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote