View Single Post
Old 09-06-2008, 12:00 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart

Donna
Many new cell phones have the ICE emergency contact on there. Mine has three to choose from if the ice contact is hit.

I think prepare yourself too....I had my daughter, even though nearly 30 made poor judgements as "she was an adult" and I got calls to pick her up from all over. Thank goodness at that time she had given up driving.

Unfortunatly I think we loosen the apron strings, but can not take them off. Repetative routes, repetative chores, repetative contact that everything is fine even.

At the vet assist. They could explain his duty, show the duty, and assist with it and then try on his own. The same way we all learned how to drive a car, roller skate, or cook.

You can try him sorting clothes and how to measure detergent, how long to dry. I have everyting on basic settings so everyone can use the machines.
With a reward system to reinforcing how well he is doing.

My 25 is having the seizures. he had a security job and they found him on the ground thinking he fell asleep....on the ground? He was alone for hours and that is not a good job. So we are trying to find a trigger for the seizures and also retrain to an inside job, or where people will be around.

It seems to have something to do with the vegal nerve, or heart racing from a mitral vaulve problem of some kind. It has been since he was 12....
Vegal stim brought on full seizures, even stopped breathing once.

Right now he is doing nothing. Gets even attitude about asking for chores to be done timely. He went through a lot of depression over the last three years and especially with the loss of my daughter last year. Since then he has not gone back to work.
Oh enough about me, but I can understand when they leave and giving them space, but the worry and fret....
Hugs to you, you are an intuative good mom
dianne

Pocono area, PA

"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (09-06-2008)