Old 09-06-2008, 08:40 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniella View Post
Mrs D this rainbow is a picture you took? I thought it was a download off the net. So lovely. I know that the internet offers a lot good but can offer a lot bad and scams. Its horrible especially to prey on people with such hard times already. I had someone try to scam me for money on another boards for support I am. Really sad. There was this comic on tv and he was daoing a joke about the commercials on tv for meds and how the patient has to be somewhat their own doctor asking for certain meds. It was histarical but so true. Before I came here I never thought to suggest or ask a lot of what has been told here. I really appreciate it so much.
Yes, both avatar and rainbow are my pictures. I try to use only my things these days. I have used a few Joke type pics in the past in my profile. But as time passes, and I get more acquainted with my new Sony zoom digital, I can take my own now. I prefer showing MY life these days. My previous sig pic was a crystal ball I made this past winter out of quartz and citrine I purchased on Ebay. This was my old signature pic:

My old capsule avatar which is now in my profile, I found in an old pharmacy magazine (about 10 yrs old), and I then worked on it in my graphics program to change it and make it work well when shrunk down. It no longer resembles the original.

I am amazed at the commercials too... some of them have this ending where the voice over goes thru the side effects (required by FDA)...and sometimes it includes DEATH. There used to be a cartoon that was made to mimic this peculiar aspect of drug advertising. I'll see if I can find it again. It is pretty funny.
I found it.... but it has some elements that are not appropriate to post here..so I am sending it
to you via PM.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.

Last edited by mrsD; 09-29-2008 at 06:06 PM.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote