Thread: It's Too Late
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2006, 11:22 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default It's Too Late

It;s Too Late! I can't sleep. I finally am feeling sooo much better in the constipation department. After taking the glycerin suppositories. For the first time in about a month my appetite is back. Believe me. The toxins were starting to get to me. I was bloating and my stomach was getting hard, plus I was having a harder time urinating. I was in serious pain.

Sooo I can't sleep as usual and I am very very hungry. I now put Benisure on everything I eat. It has no smell or taste and it dissolves immediately so it is after eleven at night (way late for me) and I am boiling spaghetti. Mamma Mia!! But I only use about a tbs of sauce becuase of acid reflux and I still love it. And I am now drinking water big time. Constipation can be a serious problem I am finding out and it is someting we all need to keep our eyes out for. Especially with all the meds. And please never be embarrassed to talk to somone on here if it becomes a problem for you. Either as a thread or a private message. We are all in this together and we are all going to be experiencing alot of evil side effects in some form or fashion.

Of course you ladies will have a few more or less than us guys but we will support ya anyway!!! Chin UP!!

Mark xoxo

"MY MOMMA SAID THERE'D BE DAYS LIKE THIS!!!
ATallOne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote