View Single Post
Old 11-08-2006, 11:25 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Sounds like everyone has had a busy day. I actually got a short nap in today and caught up on some of my lost sleep. Now I am awake!! But for the most part I stayed busy with laundry and housework.

My lower back is bothering me again but I think alot of it is stress causing spasms. I am going to a Chiropractor on Friday, as much as I don't like them. I have got to try one though and see if he can help rid some of this daily pain and whatever this leg numbness is. I get so sick of it! So I haven't been over-exerting, just little here and a little there.

We are going to go to Alabama to see Jamie's folks and my neice and nephews, and my sister for Thanksgiving looks like. I tell ya. I think this family needs a vacation!! When we get back I hope to have made some decisions on some life changes. Maybe its time I take my doctors advice.

Well I will come back when the mood I have been in isn't so hum-drum. I hope you are all doing well and sticking to the D...!

Sher
Fibromyalgia, Myofascial Pain Syndrome, Buldging disc C5-6, and the L's, DDD, DJD, Anxiety, Sleep disorder, good old arthur in hips and back, shoulder impingment with a downward spur, and some I am sure I forgot.
Sherloc56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote