View Single Post
Old 09-06-2008, 08:25 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridesthewind View Post
I couldn't believe they banned me so I emailed the administrator. There were three exchanges. They said, "Shame Shame on you for not following the rules" I asked what it was that I did after suppling my email URL etc. They replied that I didn't follow the rules. I emailed back that their lock step mentality, vague rules and dispassion for people newly diagnosed with life threatening issues could hurt someone. They emailed back saying to never email them again.
Power heads and its so sad because that forum is filled with people in great need. Luckily I found a real forum dealing with the cancer we are facing. These people are contemptable and should not be placing themselves on the internet at compassionate and helpful. In fact they should be banned from even running that sham of a site!
Thank you all for allowing me to vent.

I need to vent too about my experience with Health Board. After recommending the Nat.Osteop.
Foundation to one of the people on the web - they banned me too in the sharpest hostile way.
Subsequent communication from them to me was stunningly personal, not professional and
neutral. It appears as if they are out to get you instead of helping with empathy and compassion.
I let them know how I felt about their manner of communication and they now write they would
consider a reply from me "internet harassment" - well I consider what they do "harassment".
I will try to find out who is behind this threatening communication. This is shocking behavior
from a website which solicits consumers with medical needs! I certainly will never visit the
website of HEALTH BOARD again after this terrible experience! Thank you for letting me
vent on this website. your shocked consumer!