View Single Post
Old 09-07-2008, 06:59 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lady_express_44 View Post
Maui wauie . . . phew!! If the high has anything to do with it's neuroprotective abilities, that stuff ought to cure MS.

Cherie
ROFLMAO!! True. Very, very true!

*sigh* Oh I do have fond memories of Acapulco Gold, Maui Wowie (Wauie as you spelled it), Thai stick, hash....... yes, indeed. That was high school, however. Pretty much gave it up when I had kids (2 years out of high school).

A couple of friends still smoke up and I'll confess to having tried it again just to see what it would do. Man, that stuff is STRONG now!! Yeah, I got high but boy, it magnified my sx and brought some on. So much so that I told my one friend that if I EVER requested a hit again that she was to remove me physically from the room. I'll just sit there and enjoy the smell instead. It's kind of like some pipe tobacco to me--smells good and always did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryLDN View Post
I tried all sorts of combinations. Chocolate triggers SX for sure. Used to trigger attacks.
Talk about MS really messing up your life..... it's bad enough you have to get attacks and deal with sx, but no CHOCOLATE??? THAT is serious enough to have a chat with a neurologist about!
LarryLDN (09-07-2008)