View Single Post
Old 09-07-2008, 12:38 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Oh dear Frank of all things... this IS a difficult one esp for guys~!! My DH Frank could put up with tape torn off his hairy chest or arm.. 2 brain operations where he could hear the drill into his skull..BUT.. the worse was when in front of EVERYone in the operating room .. they had to .. aahh.. TEST his private part to see if it worked as a nurse showed him sexual stimuli... DURING his brain operation. Remember its DANG COLD in an operating room. AND only other time he'd complain was when he had to be catherized.. he hated that!!

After all.. many of us are taughts its "private parts" and now someone is messing with us!!

Just glad you are able to share this embarassing stuff with us..but as you see.. women have had to put up with this since we were young...

Not to diminish anything YOU are going through tho.

Maybe you can just "go away" in your mind...when they are poking around..its something taught in childbirth...focus...on something..let your mind drift away.. while you do centered breathing...

I do that centered focused breathing whenever I have to go through a procedure where it could hurt.

BEST to you... hugs

Jan
Jan4you is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
CayoKay (09-08-2008), Vonn07 (09-07-2008), weegot5kiz (09-07-2008)