Thread: Tramadol
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2008, 01:01 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default re swimming

Hi Hairdresser,

if you do go swimming make sure you are in a warm to hot pool. some cities have them for disabled community members like for arthritis or something......these pools help to relax the muscles and so no shivering!!! Plus it relaxes you....just take it easy.....I still think a muscle relaxant would be a good add to your meds.....but this is of course just my opinion. I'm sorry you couldn't tolerate the other meds....for sure the neruontin dulls the mind....I am on 3200mg a day almost max daily dose....so I know I forget words loose ideas forget what I was talking about..etc.

I hope you can find a way to try some other med that does not cause you any bad side effects......you can try topical zostrix cream. Have you heard of that???/ It helps to decrease your pain by blocking pain signals. It is made from hot peppers and you must not shower before or right after applying it will burn like hell!!!!!!!!! This may be an alternative to you. there is also topical diclofenic muscle relaxant that you could try too. It works well for arthritis sufferers.

take care!!!!
love and hugs,
Victoria

How poor are they who have not patience!
What wound did ever heal but by degrees.

gibbrn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dolfinz (09-09-2008), hairdresser (09-08-2008)