View Single Post
Old 09-07-2008, 07:32 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

OMG, Now I have messed sleep patterns, total exhaustion. I just got up at 6 PM.
Smae thing as soon as a spot gets clear, it must be an invatation to new "stuff" to sit there. I have 4 bedrooms, three baths, kitchen, living room and family room. BUT seems no storage space. No energy.
I saaw this ad for footies, lol, they had the rag mops threads on the to sweep with.
I am so totally with the gymnastics on the bathroom cleamnig. I went out and bought this Mr clean triangle thingy, has an extending rod for shower.

Now I am going to buy those big bags that promise to fit 4 tubs of clothes into one cube!
If I at least get the kitchen and main bath done this week, and start on my dd room to upgrade for teen look, I can hope to have things dented by CHRISTMAS!
When I look it is the clutter, no storage, and the 13 yr old and I must be horders, or else we love to collect but have no display areas organized or stroage.

We particapated in a Photo exhibit last week and her picture of Niagara Falls was sold. she had a blow up and an older couple went to Niagara Falls for their Honeymoon many years ago adn have no pictures. We both have several of the area from our recent trip so I am going to prints some 4 X 6" into a small book for them too.

See that is what happens. I am so excited to make someone happy, that all the work waits????????
I think the only way to make a dent is to get the tag along trailer off the deck and start to bag and dump.
Then the big stuff, tear the carpet out of the family room in the lower level family room, put in tiles...When I took in my De's cats, the younger boy and my older boy decided to compete in marking their territories........
Whole other problem.......
But, I can prioritize, and then take that list and make one from easy to challanging.
I HATE folding and putting away laundry. But that is what I will do tonight two loads. If I fold it let each of them oput it away, NOT put on top of the dresser or use it from the basket!!!!
I am going to that web site too....I have been afraid !
di

Pocono area, PA

"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (09-07-2008)