View Single Post
Old 09-07-2008, 08:46 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default I need knowledge and stratergies on with draw from Marjuana

Hi, i am starting school tomorrow and have to quit smoking weed. I have been smoking pretty consistently since i was 14yrs and i am 27 now. The last 18months have been from morning to night. I don't need no N/A talk , nothing against it i just found it never worked for me. I am much better working by myself or talking to people on here.

I have came a long way in the last couple years but can not kick the weed habit. I am strong when i have all details and I am know from the psychical and neurological stanpoint what symptoms i'm going to have and strategies to fix them,, and maybe even some Vitamins or teas to help me. I am looking into high purity fish oil,, omega 3 vitamins, others would help. The last year i have had many symptoms like paranoia, twitching, confusion, not being able to doing anything when i get overwhelmed like feeling confusion , dizzy and literately like my blood is boiling or it's rushing to my head, something like that. I deal with personality disorder and A.D.D which in result gives me depression and anxiety( chronic anxiety now that I’ve been smoking pretty heavy for a year)

I am also starting the gym tomorrow also.

If anyone can help that would be great, even if it's a month from now. This one is going t be struggle for at least a couple month so..........