View Single Post
Old 09-07-2008, 11:35 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Wink Thank you all for advise!

Thank you Gazelle, Kelly,Weegot, barb02,DM,MooseasauruRex and Nurse Nancy.......wow, never expected such a warm welcome and help from so many, your all the best and I'm glad I found this place.

I am going to call my Doctor in the mornig to let them know this eye pain is back, although now it seems to be letting up some today, vision is even a bit better.

I like the advise about getting copies of all my medical records/tests results etc. as well as learning from all of you that many of you share the same symptoms I have, so finally can speack to someone who understands. I don't want to dwell on the fact, with my loved ones at home, or anyone for that matter that I have MS, however, now it's nice to know I have somewhere to go for support when others here, just don't'get it'.

I am like a sponge, learning so much about MS. Actually now am excited about attacking IT for a change and living the full busy ,active life I perfur to enjoy.....not this 'OH, CRAP...THIS IS THE END OF LIFE AS I KNOW IT, I'LL NEVER BE THE SAME"blah, blah,blah...cause thats is exactly how I felt. You have all gieven me more hope. Thank you and hugs to all of you(((((((new freinds))))))))))). Helen
Helen2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barb02 (09-08-2008), NurseNancy (09-08-2008), SallyC (09-08-2008)