View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008, 09:34 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Welcome back!!!

You were missed. As you always are when you go on vacation. I think this is your second vacation I've survived since I joined the board.

Interesting discussion on sugar and sorbitol. I stay away from all the fake sweetners other than splenda. Can't stand the taste. And aspartame?? *EWWW gag me!* Splenda is the only one I can tolerate and that's *just* tolerated. I had to lay off the sugar. My coffee was the biggest culprit and the only place I use the Splenda. I need to lose weight desperately because of the cholesterol and I also had some major blood sugar issues when I quit smoking back in May. Now my BS is stable other than just before and during my period. So that's good progress I think. I'm hoping this is all just an aberration and by the 6th month post-quit, or there abouts, all the weird issues (or at least the ones that feel weird to me) are resolved. If not than it's time for a doctor visit. I don't know what 'normal' is supposed to feel like for me since I smoked the majority of my life.

Hope they get your roads done quickly! I hate road construction.
"Thanks for this!" says:
mrsD (09-10-2008)