View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 02:24 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettynpinkk View Post
Before i start this thread i have a question about tremors. I did acupucture, and hypnotherapy, and while i was doing this my eyes or veinson my fore head kept flicking , does anyone know what this is?

I am not writing this for people to feel sorry for me , actuuly i am using every bit of energy i have left on this thread.

I feel like i want to die, every day, every second, I just can't take it anymore.

I have been diaignosed with personality disorder, borderline A.D.D, depression. I have learning disablities , i think i have OCD, maybe a bit of scitzo, & body dismorfic. i think i may even have abit of autism. No disrespect but don't leave me a message and say i don't have these things if you only have alittle in site on it.

I am fixated on the brain, mental health, enviromental issues.

I don't know who i am , i don't know who i am , i don't know who i am AND IT DRIVES ME CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a son out here that i have'nt seen in 3 years, due to my mental health,i think i am alor more mature, and less implussive than what i use to be. He is 6 years old. My mom has him . If it was'nt for hi i would DEFINATLEY be dead righ now

I don't trust anyone , i don't trust tthem becasue neurologiclly i don't know know whats going with me so how the hell is someone supose to help me.

I am trying to save $8000 to see Dr. Frank Lawlis , he's the neurologist from the Dr. Phil show. He has a clinic in Dallas Texas . Him and about 4-5 other doctors work with you . I am fixated on Dr. Phil and have been tyring toget on his show. I don' trust anyone but him, and don't try and incourage me to open up and trust other peopel cuzi can't. I have renting some rooms outin my home to save money to see him, but ever since i have been doing that for 8months now i can't seem to save because i have been spending it on toher things like hypnotherapy, clothes, entertainment puposes, acupucture, thing for my home ect. I am losing hope rapidley.

I have a very short intension spand so doing work or reading on the computer is very hard for me. I am adicted to pot, and can't stop for anything. I am not into the whole N/A thing . I can't talk to people that are too over obssesed with anything, weither it be n/a church whatever. Sorry but i don't want to hear 80% of your conversatio to do with god, god, god, N/a, N/A, N/A.

I get very dizzy, nausa( gaggy), and crazy racing thought when i try and push tthrough my fears or motivation. I won't take medication because i have heard way too may horror stories about it. I don't know whats true anymore so i just don't do anything. I have extrem short term memory . I'll writ more latter but i feel a break down about to happen.
Don't lose hope. Allow me to help you and share what I learned from reading the 3rd Serving of the Chicken Soup for the Soul. I'm not usually into reading books, but since my accident last Sep 6, 2003 which left me deaf, disabled, plus I couldn't control my hands, I was forced to read books since I couldn't appreciate watching TV as I'm deaf. I learned a valuable lesson from reading the book that may change your life. That it's all a matter of perspective. That is, to always think positive, look at the bright side. So I said to myself, I may be deaf, but I'm not blind.
You can also think that way.
pian is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
GladysD (09-09-2008)