View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 06:50 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Good Morning Mrsd.

Thank you for the reply. My neuropathy is body wide. I still have daily epsiodes of vertigo however they are mild episdes for the most part. They started in March 2007.

The found a mild upbeating nygstagmus but it was poorly sustained. The caloric responses were noted as severe. more so in one ear then the other. I will have to pull the test result to confirm which ear is worse.

My latest b12 numbers I don't have but I can reference most of the others from test results later tonight if you like. I know that they did do the blood tests for all those items and the neuro said that we have ruled out the easy stuff and now we need to look at hereditary or immune problems. Just waiting for an appt with the Neuro that specializes in PN.

My father has CMT type 2...but neuro says I have not physical signs of cmt. I'm pretty sure they will run the blood panel for that as well. My sx are not like my fathers at all and it does not look like my test results for the NCV are anywhere near similar either.