View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 08:05 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default ok to vent

hi roz
its ok to vent I fly off the handle more easily since my tib my HA makes me short tempered my injury was caused by someone else, I cant even look at the anger I have inside me I am afraid if I think about it I may be moved to take revenge, I have had a few wacks in the head in my life but this was different fractured skull and major damage , so I an.t gona go there coz it an,t gona eat me up so thats were I,m at, with the anger bit, the effect this is having on my family hurts real BAD so I figure i,m not gona waist my energy on negative emotion. But accept it needs to be addressed. I have found a poster on anther tbi forum not much happening there and invited her to join us she like you roz was damaged as a kid ,she posted over a month ago and has had no replies, poor thing hope she turns up, there good folks here @ NT
vini is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
kalamity_jane (09-09-2008)