View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 09:36 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Another relapse???

Since it seems like everyone who has ever responded to my posts on the other forum is now on this one I thought I would also post this here.

I am going through another relapse this will be my 4th since April 1st. I know I have asked this before but can this be happening I am starting to think that I am not really even getting out of a relapse at all. I know that I have to acept the fact that I have a new me and that I wont feel the same as I use to but I dont think it should be like this.

The last couple of weeks I started having muscle spasms in my left leg, then it went to my left big toe going numb then it went to my whole foot being numb. a fews days after that all started my lower back went into spasms.. now today I was at costco only to have my whole left leg go numb on me.. not good when your back is already killing you. So I came home and now my right eye is killing me.. which isnt new but its not all the time. Oh and I keep getting this out of body experience where I feel like I am suddenly drifting away is very strange and not to mention the fatigue I have been fitting since April 1st. Has anyone ever experienced it when your MS just doesnt stop or you dont have something new happening at least every other week.

I need advice on what I should be asking my Neuro tomorrow if maybe I should switch off of the Copaxone because maybe its not working or maybe I dont have RRMS seeing as there is no remission involved..

Any suggestion would be wonderful I am at the end of being hopeful

Thanks
Lisa M
aprilfools is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote