View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 01:41 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Well, at hammytime I read that Keesha totally lost it last night, but the people who have the live feed were really ticked off! Apparently they (CBS) would not let people see all of when she blew up in the middle of the night and changed it to the tank of fish for the duration of her meltdown. That would tick me off...pay for that and they don't show it. Guess it was on Showtime though.

There are also theorists over there who believe that CBS didn't do well with their screening and were shocked at how horrible PeePaw turned out to be. And that they'll only let America see the 'gentle old man' side of him (on tv). (Hey! That's what I would think if I were only watching the shows! - That he's some kind of wonderful old man.) Plus, they think that CBS is feeling that in an election year, AND being a veteran and a colonel, that they don't want America to see him as the nasty, disgusting guy that he is...including never washing his hands after potty time.

Now, that's a pretty interesting speculation which I wouldn't doubt.

I also read that CBS left it up to Renny's family to decide whether she should be told about Gustav or not, and the family opted to not tell her.

And yeah, when I think back on Dan's plays, he has worked this house really well! I love it when he talks to the cameras and winks when he does something silly or something we know he is being totally dishonest about. Like the time he hugged Jesse, as he winked at the camera behind jesse's back, and then went sulking into his HOH like he was upset he had to make that decision -- and got in bed and looked and the camera and grinned and winked.

LOL. Um.....I wonder if Dan's bed gets cold at night. *swoons

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AZjanie (09-09-2008), Bearygood (09-09-2008), DM (09-09-2008), JessieSue (09-09-2008), SandyC (09-09-2008)