View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 02:05 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraceyW View Post
i have always felt like i should have some hobbies....but never have. i used to read a lot before tos - but now it hurts to hold or even look down slightly at the pages, so i cant really do that anymore and just for short amounts of time when i do!.

i used to enjoy the gym but seems a waste as cannot use much of the equipment - clothes shopping used to be a passtime i loved but cant carry anything for very long so that has fallen by the wayside (positive side: it has saved me lots of money!!)
Tracy, I just stumble upon a book clip solution for avoiding "book" pain that really works for me. I just wrote about it on the TOS tips thread. Check it out!: http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/sh...828#post364828
As for the gym- does yours have a sauna or a whirlpool? I joined a gym for the first time in my life recently b/c the YMCA in my area has these features and they are so good for the TOS pain I admit, I feel a little devious for having gym membership for the purpose of relaxing Oh well!!

thursday is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dolfinz (09-09-2008)