View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 02:48 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Is it possible that you might have some sort of low grade infection in you somewhere?

I thought I was in a constant relapse until this summer. I had dental work in March to remove some old disintigrating fillings (amalgams) and had a relapse during that. (bad infection in the teeth, and it escaped into my system during the dental work)

Had more dental work a couple of months ago and there was also infection in those teeth. About a week after the dental work was done, and I was nearly finished with the antibiotics the dentist gave me just in case the infection got into my system again, I started to feel good for the first time in two years.

I've got a a few more teeth to get fixed, and I'm hoping that once I get those teeth dealt with, that I'll have more improvement in the MS symptoms.

It's just a suggestion, but maybe you should have your dentist check to make sure there isnt anything going on in your teeth that could be causing a hidden low grade infection.

Also have your regular doctor check you for other types of infections. (UTI's)

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
weegot5kiz (09-09-2008)