Old 09-10-2008, 04:58 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DM View Post
NOOOOO Kelly! NOT TINKERBELL!!!!!

I have a low tolerance for outside noise, esp when I'm trying to watch TV or concentrate on something. I really get aggravated when the boy's are watching Football and they just go crazy. Seems like when that's going on, the noise is escalated.

Sowwy, DM......that was the only thing I could think of to compare her to!! She flits around like a ballerina!! Besides, I thought you were a princess!!

I feel bad now that I used her as an example....and I would never say anything to her. I'd never want to hurt her feelings or make her feel unwelcome here. I was such a grouch yesterday!!

I'm sorry that noise bothers so many of you but glad I'm not alone. And DM, I can SO relate to the television noise....seems like they have to have it at a movie theater decibel.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote