View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 07:37 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I wonder what a bunch of sillies i found in the chats last night ...I wonder if Twink looked like this . I was polite and lady like at all times

I wonder if Nikki and Koala know that there is a couple others in here with b-days in oct... on line party hummm (BMW laughs with mischief)

I wonder if yes yes yes I got notice yesterday that....I PASSED MY TEST and am free to leave numberland with my G.E.D.

I wonder if I can say I have decided to post in here only when I feel the need for support or I find another in need of my support ...staying in focus with the reasons for this room thats called suvivors of suicide and not about me or politics or pets or when i feel like acting funny or when I am depressed
and I am truely very sorry if I stepped on anyone elses toes or stomped on someones foot since coming here, Please accept my Apology it is from the inside of my heart and I truely do meen it.

I wonder if BJ will feel this and know how much she is loved by many and that she is a caring and wonderful person. I think of her even if I dont post.

I wonder if Tammy knows that she is in my prayers.

I wonder if I can leave all the people that read and that post in this forum a months supply of healing thoughts ,hugs ,smiles and.....
PEACE
BMW
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (09-10-2008), barbo (09-11-2008), Nik-key (09-10-2008), who moi (09-10-2008)