View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 09:34 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default strange me to

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
I too noticed coffee making a bit of difference a couple of weeks ago, I dont really want to todrink it but I guess if it makes me feel better, even temporarily thats a good start! LOL

As for you having to lay down 4-5 times a day im very sorry to hear that I hope it gets better for you! I was struggling with 1 nap a day I cant imagine how tough it must be for you

Thank you for the encouraging words and yes the Tinnitus is a big pain in the ars,. funny thing about it is ive only had it for about 7 months.. didnt have it for the first 14
hi mikeyy I had tinnitus month or so after then it stoped then has came back worse did you have fractures ? I did and a CSF leak coming out me nose, I think I am still leaking down the back of me throat I have learn t that leaks can cause some strange symptoms on another site just for leakers good to see ya posting bud
vini is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote