View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 10:55 AM

Location: Upstate New York in the beautiful Adirondack Mountains
15 yr Member

Location: Upstate New York in the beautiful Adirondack Mountains
15 yr Member

Hi - I use the patches frequently. I use 3 but only cut one in half. I put one over each foot - right down to the toes. I use the 3rd one that I have cut and put it further up my legs where it burns. This usually works very well for me. I would be lost without them. I usually put white cotton socks over this to hold them in place. Otherwise, I find them at the foot of the bed. Oh yeah -I usually use them at bedtime.

Good luck!

Cheryl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
Thanks mrsd for your response.

As far as pain on both sides, generally all my toes hurt at the same time at about the same level of pain. However, the burning that I have is most often at different levels and not the same on each side. Most of the time my left side of the body seems to be worse that the right.

I did your knee test a didn't get a pain response. I do have water on my right knee but don't beleive it is cause any other pain than my knee pain. I do have success with the patches and the water on the knee...that I have down pat! My ortho wants to dran the knee but I have bigger fish to fry now and the patches take care of the water on the knee pain!! Lately it's the little successes that make me happy!!!

The pain in my toes seems to be at the ends of them. It doesn't hurt in the joints, nor when I move them and they hurt all the time starting with a little bit in the morning and getting worse as the day goes on. By nite time they are pretty bad.

Cheryl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Leslie (09-10-2008)