Old 09-10-2008, 12:00 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by herekitty1960 View Post
Barb.......
Kelly, that was a GREAT commentary, and you said several things that I probably said too when I first started on LDN.

In the beginning, I was so excited about how well I did on LDN ... I was all over the internet telling people "you gotta' try this stuff!!". Of course back then there were not very many people desperate enough (i.e. that had accepted defeat on most of the mainstream options) . . . so my excitement (translation: "anecdotal" account of the efficacy of this potentially unsafe "snake oil") had the effect of ruffling a lot of feathers.

What made it worse is that everyone who did well on LDN (which was most that I talked to back then), eventually slid off the forums. They went on with their lives . . .

Now, I think I accept that it probably can't help everyone, but I am relieved there are also many people on the forums that can, and will, attest to it's effectiveness for them.

I still think it's the best option we have, at least until something better comes along . . . but I also know I still have the MonSter.

Cherie
"Thanks for this!" says:
barb02 (09-10-2008), Kitty (09-10-2008), Tree55 (09-10-2008)