View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 01:44 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default RSD and Ulnar Nerve surgery

Hi Everyone,

I was hurt on the job 3 years ago, had ulnar nerve moved in my right arm, several months in physical therapy, cortisone injections, desensitising, more therapy and now I had my first Stellate Ganglion Block (SGB).

I have some relief from the block, but not a lot, less burning pain until this afternoon and it started back up. Have some muscle spasms and can not sleep very well at night, but that is nothing new, hand and arm is ice cold and purple mottled again. The doc that did the block said my arm would get warm but it didn't, it went colder by about 5 degrees. What does that mean when that happens?

I have seen so many different doctors and been diagnosed with the RSD by 2 of the workman's comp IME docs.

I have to go back and see the current doc that ordered the block this Friday. I am scheduled for 2 more the next 2 mondays. I really hope these blocks do more than what this first one did.

I have read some of others posts on here about the blocks and different things that have been done, but I am still not convinced this is the right thing. Any help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Anyone know of any doctors in Louisville, ky that are good with RSD?
TinaV is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote