Thread: 360 Fusion Info
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 03:06 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Please do not have this without second opinion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJBinTX View Post
It's only been approx. 4 days since my original post but I did think it would have generated at least 1 response. I have been able to dig up a little more info on the 360 though.

As best as I can tell the procedure is an ALIF done in conjuncion (just before) a PLIF. Am I on the right track?

I talked to my surgeons assistant today to schedule the operation which will be Tuesday, November 4th.

I have quite a bit of time before the operation and I could (and probably will) talk quite extensively with my doc about the procedure but was hoping to possibly heare 1st hand experience from someone.
I have learned the hard way that having any surgery with out second or third opinions is dangerous. Do yourself a favor,unless this is an emergency, seek another opinion. I do not know much about the type of surgery that you are looking at other than they do surgery from the abdomen as well as the back. During some of my reading this was considered acceptable but not superior. Please, Please seek another opinion from other surgeons. Neuro as well as Orthopedic. Good Luck with whatever you choose. I will keep you in my thoughts as well as my prayers.
FusionFailure is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote