View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 03:58 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Fellow angiomi'er

Hi Leslie,
Wow, you've got a lot going on. I decided to answer you because I too have a cavernous hemangioma. Apparantly not a lot of us on this site, as most of us utilize the "Aliance" web site. My hemangioma is located in the Thalamus and can't be removed (so far). But you seem to know far more than I do about our unfortunate condition. Just to state the obvious, I understand that each persons symptoms are dependent upon the location of the Leison/s. I have searched the various brain websites to see what that might mean for me as I'm sure you have also. I didn't start having obvious symptoms until I was in my 40's when I had my first bleed, so you've been dealing with this much longer than me. Interesting how we can think back now and see symptoms that we were displaying our whole lives that we thought were just a part of life isn't it? Anyway, I wish I had answers for you and I hope this next appointment will give you the answers you seek. It's good to know your out there though-someone to relate to. Let me know what you find out.
-Idas