View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 04:55 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Help trying to find my way

thank you so much for taking the time to respond to my letter. i am a nurse and i am aware of alot of treatments and etc..... even though i am a nurse i am a pt right now and i thank you for the reminders of anatomy of body etc.. the mind is a funny thing i guess for me until i am aware of all the facts i cant seem to move forward.. stuck i guess emotionally and scared for my future physically,spiritually and fiancially. have a child graduating this comming spring and cant give him any answers to ho much Mom can help out with college. i really want to go back to my job, i was paid well and at some point savings i will have to use to keep up with bills.. it must of been so difficult for you to wait 2.5 years for these answers and for your loved ones. i just cant imagine waiting that long for answers that would outline my future. unless it was a degree program. i have started making provisions as far as no more rib eye steaks and heating left overs and all that kind of stuff. i am going out tomorrow to buy an indoor walking machine.
i read this nursing article that Omega 3 tablets take 2 daily can help with pain and nerve damage as well has other atrabutes... brain power and aids with depression. also there is a cream similar to bengay that most chiropratis sell that is all natural. and boy does it work for that muscle pain. i also drink tons of water a day, dont forget the water it does so good for the body.
Scarry thought: just learned from eye doc that taking valium and other meds weekend my vascular vein going to my right eye and that is why i am seeing spots.
if you now of any other natural ways to help with healing please share.
thank you again for your time and understanding.
MYACHINGNECK1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote