View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 05:01 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Heart Just my rambling wonders....

I wonder at the emptiness of this room...

I wonder at the silence and how deafening it has been in here.

I wonder if I can say that emptiness and silence are very frightening to me.

I wonder if I can say that I have learned over the past couple of weeks in dealing with the "real" world... that not everything is as we think it is or believe it to be... There is often MUCH MUCH more going on behind the scenes that we may never know.

I wonder if I can say that I have learned not to judge a book by it's cover... Yes, I've had to look beyond covers lately. I found many things to be more beautiful than I expected but also discovered much to be very disturbing.

I wonder if I can tell everyone of you in this SOS family that you ALL have had such an impact on my life... I may not talk often but I read everything.

I wonder if time heals all wounds??

I wonder if when those wounds heal people will understand and come back around??

I wonder sometimes that saying I'm sorry... isn't enough and I don't know what else to do or say.

I wonder if I can say that these wonders are from Abbie the person and not Abbie the Mod.... these wonder are all personal to me***.

I wonder if I can leave BIG HUGS for all...my SOS family.

Abbie

***please know that my wonders are personal and in no way are about anyone here.

Rest in Peace
3/8/90 ~~ 4/2/12

Last edited by Abbie; 09-10-2008 at 09:07 PM. Reason: typo... fingers moving faster than brain
Abbie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (09-10-2008), Nik-key (09-10-2008), tamiloo (09-10-2008), who moi (09-10-2008)