View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 06:12 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

[Hello again! Things have been better here - I stayed home today to just rest - it was WONDERFUL! I have been going to work recently - that has totally been a blessing , but has knocked me on my butt though I truly missed having people around - being housebound just isn't for me........Wow you made a really nice dinner for your dad - did that knock you out? Do you notice your energy going wayyyyyyy up and then wayyyyyyyyyyy down very quickly? I ebb/flow throughout the day - all day long.

MY weight is still an issue for me. I used to stay around 120-125, now I'm up to 140. It doesn't sound like that much, but on my frame it makes a HUGE difference. Regardless, I'm just thankful to be able to eat again, so I guess I should stop whining.......Take care and let me know how you are when you get chance....

Erin
[/COLOR]

Quote:
Originally Posted by redtail View Post
Hi Erin,

Sorry to hear you're not too well.
I'm feeling better than I was not feeling sick, my mg is still bad, and I am totally exhausted today. Yesterday was Fathers day here, so I had Mum and Dad over for lunch. I cooked roast chicken and vegies, and apple pie(home cooked of course!!) I over did it I know, but it was worth it, they both enjoyed it, and my big sister called in, in the afternoon. It was a great day.

I only started putting on weight over the last 14 months or so, after a minor crisis, my pred was bumped up to 40mg daily, then I started eating like there was no tomorrow. I'm now trying to re educate my body to convice it I don't need all the food it thinks it wants.
Hope you are feeling better today.
take care
redtail