View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 06:58 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default More Health Issues While in the middle of this Relapse, I need help!

Hi All again,

I am still in full swing with this relapse, out of the 3 lesions I have on my spine only the C-3 is still as active as ever and still giving me problems.

I have an MRI on Monday and then I see my neuro to sign the paperwork for Tysabri. On top of all these problems with my MS I got a call today from my PCP, the pancreas CT scan I had last week is showing that I have what they call a "Pseudo Cyst" in my pancreas caused by the pancreatitis I had. The "Fix" for that COULD be a non-invasive procedure to drain it. My PCP wants to set me up with a surgical consultation down in Pittsburgh, (125 miles from me). I had a bunch of questions........the dr's office called and told me, then said they would call me back when they had my questions answered, but never called me back!

NOW I am scared to death that this is cancer, I did a google and found out about what a pseudo cyst is and what needs to be done with it, BUT what if they biopsy it, (which I am sure they will), and find cancer............ It is only me and my 19 Y.O. son, I have not much support here and even less money, I just don't know if I can handle any more issues right now.

I am a grown man and have always been able to handle anything that has come my way, but this is getting way out of hand. What do I do? Scream, cry?........I am at the end of my rope and at LEAST need to vent here and hope someone listens...........

HELP!!!!!!!

Joe
Dxd RRMS 12/23,06, Copaxone 2/07 to 9/07 - Rebif 10/07 to 7/08, BAD flare with Transverse Myelitis & Pancreatitis.....,9/08 Pseudo Cyst!!!! and another TM attack. Started Tysabri 9/22/08 - 10/21 Allergic reaction to Tysabri, SSDI Approved 11/14!! Continued Ty 11/17 with a Pre-medicate. Solumedral 12/11-12/13 Ty #5 Jan 12th!
JoeMac is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
CayoKay (09-14-2008), SallyC (09-11-2008), weegot5kiz (09-10-2008)